Hello Community,
Here I am with a itsy-bitsy experience in Jira Software & Jira Service Management, recently I got to work with Jira Work Management as well and I found it fascinating when I had a requirement from some of our business teams to track their work.
I had earlier worked on JWM when there was no sidebar project navigation or even the project view navigation bar. This took me off-guard when I created one recently, it had completely a new look altogether and I love it!
The templates are very relevant to what business teams are looking for and to get started with their work if they have little requirement on workflow, it's quite easy to setup it in a few minutes.
Here are some of the unique features that I liked about JWM as follows:
- Summary - provides a quick overview and status of a project
- Categories - helps categorize the issues
- List - a list view of issues/work items created to easily track the things
- Calendar - a view in the calendar showing the start date and end date of issues
- Approvals - approval mechanism easily configurable in a workflow
- Forms - collect information from other teams which will be created as issues
- Attachments - though this is a basic feature, here we have a separate section to manage attachments
- Project Sidebar - a quick navigation to find other recent projects
Here's a snap of the summary page view in JWM

summary page view in JWM [ continued ]

Form in JWM

A quick tutorial in Atlassian University briefs through the above features.
Hope this provides an overview to get started tracking your work in JWM and for your business teams. Share your thoughts on how you found JWM interesting!
Thanks,
Pramodh