Hello. I created a Confluence Team Calendar to be able to get our PTO requests from Jira so each team in the department can see who will be on PTO. I was able to set it up properly with the right JQL, however, the way the jira ticket is created, it pulls a lot of information in the summary field. Our users and management only want to show the names of the users who requested the PTO (highlighted in the attached picture.

I was thinking maybe there might be a way to do this in JavaScript? I have done a couple of scripts but just to hide the HTML classes, but not to actually change the value. I used dom explorer and found span class="fc-event-title". I also found different classes when I hover next to the event named button class="fc-event fc-event-hori fc-event-draggable fc-event-start fc-event-end jira-issue ui-draggable ui-draggable-handle".
Is there any way to change this view?