Hi there,
i'm using TYPO3 and my pipelines always worked... yesterday I tried to release an update and I got the following error:
<span>Generating optimized autoload files</span>
<span>> post-autoload-dump: @typo3-cms-scripts</span>
<span>> typo3-cms-scripts: typo3cms install:generatepackagestates</span>
<span>Uncaught TYPO3 Exception The "/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/vendor/bin/typo3/sysext/*/" directory does not exist.</span>
<span>thrown in file /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/vendor/symfony/finder/Finder.php </span>in line 592
<span>Script typo3cms install:generatepackagestates handling the typo3-cms-scripts event returned with error code 1</span>
<span>Script @typo3-cms-scripts was called via post-autoload-dump</span>
I can't imagine what's wrong. I've nothing change within the pipeline. I tried to rerun a pipeline that worked out some months ago and suddenly got the same error.
Can anyone help?
Here ist my bitbucket-pipelines.yml:
definitions:
caches:
composer: vendor/
node: frontend/node_modules
steps:
- step: &composer
name: "Setup composer in pipeline"
caches:
- composer
image: php:8.1.11
script:
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y libfreetype6-dev libjpeg62-turbo-dev libpng-dev libzip-dev git
- docker-php-ext-configure gd --with-freetype --with-jpeg
- docker-php-ext-install -j$(nproc) gd
- docker-php-ext-install -j$(nproc) zip
- composer install --verbose --prefer-dist --no-progress --no-interaction --no-dev --optimize-autoloader
artifacts:
- composer.json
- composer.lock
- packages/**
- public/**
- vendor/**
- step: &npm
name: "Generate frontend assets"
image: node:16
caches:
- node
script:
- npm ci
- npm run build
artifacts:
- packages/**
- step: &deploy
name: "Deploy on server"
image: php:8.1.1
deployment: production
script:
- ls -ls
- pwd
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y rsync openssh-client git
- vendor/bin/dep --file=./.deployer/deploy.php deploy -vv stage=${BITBUCKET_BRANCH}
- step: &deployStag
name: "Deploy on staging server"
image: php:8.1.1
deployment: staging
script:
- ls -ls
- pwd
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y rsync openssh-client git
- vendor/bin/dep --file=./.deployer/deploy-staging.php deploy -vv stage=${BITBUCKET_BRANCH}
pipelines:
branches:
master:
- step: *composer
- step: *npm
- step: *deploy
staging:
- step: *composer
- step: *npm
- step: *deployStag
Thanks!
Mylene