Hey community I'm getting this error today on a self-hosted runner. Unable to pull image: Head \"https://docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/v2/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-docker-daemon/manifests/v25.0.2-multiarch-prod-stable\": Get \"https://docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/api/docker/docker-public/v2/token?scope=repository%3Asox%2Fatlassian%2Fbitbucket-pipelines-docker-daemon%3Apull&service=docker-public.packages.atlassian.com\": net/http: request canceled (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)If I try to pull this image locally, sometimes it works fine, others not, and it shows the same error.
Same here trying to pull from aws us-east-2 and from a comcast connection in the midwest.
edit: there is now a incident https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/lqkmx0j1fgl5
+1 Very unstable today
+1 Got the same problem
Same issue. Multiple locations, so not a local connectivity issue.
Got the same problem
Fixed!
Similar issue today: Unable to pull image: Get https://docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/v2/: net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)
Hi, Got same problem since yesterday:
docker: Error response from daemon: Get "https://docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/v2/": net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)
Checked on multiple hosts.
I figured that docker pull works, so it is not the registry connection problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.