Hello Community,
somehow it is difficult for me to find summarized information to my question.
I would like to know the following briefly and concisely.
Which data in JSM, JSW and Confluence within the cloud is stored by Atlassian as a backup and made available to me if required?
At what interval (in the standard) does this take place?
Do I have the option of shortening the interval without using a plugin?
Can I (or Atlassian) if necessary, for example in the event of a disaster (compromised data, etc.)? access and restore my backup in the cloud without any problems? Preferably up to, for example, 15 minutes before the incident?
In the end, I would need a summary of what Atlassian stores in the cloud as a backup, to what extent and at what interval.
In short, what are the advantages of a plugin, do you have a comparison of the backup solution offered by Atlassian and the respective plugin manufacturers?
One final question. Let's assume Atlassian has a total failure, would it be possible if I have backed up everything beforehand with a plugin (Marketplace App) to restore my instance that was previously in the cloud to an on-premise instance? I am aware that I would encounter major problems if I were to attempt such a migration. But would it be theoretically possible?