I have a web service that will return data in the form of JSON depicted beow.
I have created a new JIRA Automation Rule that uses "Send Web Request" on Issue transition from "To Do" to "In Progress".
When I use "variterate" to get "WebhookResponses.last.body" I indeed receive data but the problem is the rule doesn't reiterate. I expect to iterate under "For Each" steps in Advance Branching, but instead, it just goes inside once that's it and comes out, though I have 4 test objects in JSON. I am seeking help to fix this issue.
(Figure 1)

The below steps "desc- {{variterate.description}}
- {{variterate.get(0).description}}
- {{variterate[0].description}}
- {{variterate.0.description}} "
Doesnt print anything after multiple tries.
(Figure 2)

Web Service Response :
[
{
"title": "Happy Path - Recurring Payment Setup",
"description": "User sets up a recurring payment with valid details",
"expectedResult": "System saves the payment details and sets up the recurring payment successfully"
},
{
"title": "Expected Error - Missing Payment Details",
"description": "User tries to set up a recurring payment without entering all the required payment details",
"expectedResult": "System shows an error message about missing payment details"
},
{
"title": "Expected Error - Invalid Payment Details",
"description": "User enters invalid payment details while setting up a recurring payment",
"expectedResult": "System shows an error message about invalid payment details"
},
{
"title": "Test Edge Cases - Maximum Recurring Payments",
"description": "User tries to set up more than the maximum allowed recurring payments",
"expectedResult": "System rejects the request and shows an error message"
},
{
"title": "Test Edge Cases - Minimum Recurring Payments",
"description": "User tries to set up the minimum allowed recurring payments",
"expectedResult": "System saves the payment details and sets up the recurring payment successfully"
}
]