Help, please!
I am trying to create a Status Dashboard page for my organization that shows info from the most recent status of our customer implementation projects. Currently, we create a new "status update page" for each customer each week as a child of the main customer page. I am wondering if there is a way to pull a section from only the most recent "status update page" and display that section on the top level dashboard without manually updating the dashboard each week to point to a new page? Also, we need to keep a record of past "status update pages".
Any help with how this might work would be much appreciated. The primary goal is to create a top-level dashboard that automatically shows the most recent "Status Update".
Below is a view of the (current) Customer Home Dashboard. 2nd image is the section I want to include from the most recent update page for each customer.
Dashboard with all customers
Customer Home Dashboard.png
Status update page for Customer A
Customer A status update page.png