My organization has made good use of Jira Cloud for Sheets which has helpfully and successfully allowed us to connect our Jira Cloud software to Google Sheets for years. Today, that functionality appears no longer to work.
- Open any existing instance of a Google Sheet loaded with a Jira Cloud for Sheets integration.
- Navigate to "Extensions > Jira Cloud for Sheets > Open."
- Choose "Get Issues from Jira" and either enter your query information or simply choose "Refresh Issues" if available.
I would expect that the connection between Google and Jira would finish just as it always has and for my sheet to become populated with the desired data from Jira.
Instead, I get a "no atlassian token available" message. After a while, a "Connect your Jira site to get started" message may appear along with a "Connect" button to push. Doing so opens up another Atlassian page asking for permission to connect. If I click accept, the page closes and nothing changes in the sheet. Further attempts to reconnect result in the same as described.