I am trying to create an automation rule which looks at a cascading custom field and looks at one parent option, with multiple child options. At this time, I seem to only be able to have one parent and one child, or it fails.
example JQL query, working: "*custom field name*[Select List (cascading)]" = cascadeOption("parent option", "child option")
I have tried using the IN operator instead of '=' and listing additional children after the first, but this gives me a JQL error.
example list query, not working: "*field name*[Select List (cascading)]" IN cascadeOption("parent option", "child option", "2nd child option", etc)
I would really like to avoid writing out a large number of single parent, single child queries around this cascading field if at all possible.
Can I separate the child options in separate query or place them after another AND operator or something? I have not seen anything up to this point in documentation related to this and am not sure how to proceed. I have tried cascadeOption.child() and a couple other similar options, but none seem to work.