Hi,
I have recently joined a new org and it is proving difficult to navigate so wanted some advice, I will outline the issues i have as best as I can.
The board my team uses isn't described as a kanban or scrum board it is a project overview board (please see below) as my team is a service management team, issues can be created on other boards and move to our sprint boards. As I do not have PM responsibilities over all the boards of the tickets which can be moved into our teams primary board I am unable to complete/start/create sprints.
Another example a ticket for another team was created and we wanted to move it into one our sprints but am unable to find the ticket in the backlog. The backlog view is different from any I have experienced. What I think I see is a series of filtered backlog so tickets can be organised, You can "move" tickets into different sections of this backlog but I can't find this ticket from another board to move it into the sprint.
Generally I am just a bit lost on how to navigate this board and would appreciate any help or being pointed in the right direction 