Dear,
Within Jira backlog you have a tab called Type. There I only see 1 or 2 issuetypes, but I also want to add other issuetypes that are also present within the Jira backlog. Any idea how I can get this done?
Kind Regards,
Kübra
Hi @Alaca, Kubra ,
It sounds as though you want to add new issue types on your team-managed project in Jira Cloud. If that is correct then you can by following the documentation.
To add your own issue types: From your project's sidebar, select Project settings > Issue types. From the sidebar, select + Add issue type. Select Create issue type. Give your issue type a name, description, and an icon. Select Create. You can add up to 30 issue types.
To add your own issue types:
You can add up to 30 issue types.
Hope this helps,
Danny
Hello @Alaca, Kubra
To add more issue types to the team-managed project:
For example, I have added Bug issue type, from the Backlog:
Bug issue type is showing.
Hi,
What I mean is in the backlog different type:
I have read your answer, this is a quick filter. In team-managed project this is called a custom filter and you can create this:
For an example: project = "Your project name" AND issuetype = Bug - if you want only bugs to be showing on your board.
Quick filters are being created in company-managed projects.
What are the issue types you expect to see in that list that are not present?
Note that Type filter will not include Epics, nor will it include sub-task type issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.