Hi,
I am looking to create some sort of automation where I can receive an email whenever the time that is logged on an issue exceeds the time allotment in the original estimate/remaining estimate field but only when there was an estimate on a select issue prior to the time that the work was logged.
For example, some issues that my team works on we do not directly assign a time limit to, but we still want to be able to track how long it took. Therefore, they don't place an estimate on this issue but they will still log hours depending on the time that it took them to resolve the issue.
Is there a way that we can capture through an email or some other measure when the logged time exceeds the allotment only when there was actually an estimate established prior to the worklog? I have attached the current Jira automation that I have created and it works in that it will send an email if time exceeds the allotment, however, it does this for all issues regardless of whether or not there was an original estimate.
Thanks in advance.
