Hey all, I was wondering if you know what's the most automation-efficient to trigger tasks whenever a subtask’s status is changed.
I have a short amount of automations allowed, this is why I am asking.
I have been doing that the trigger was:
“When ANY task is transitioned to Done” and condition IF task = subtask AND summary = “Summary Description”.
But this might not be the most efficient way since tasks will be moved to done a lot, and I don't want the rule to be run every time, otherwise I'll loose automations.
Every time a subtask is created it already has a unique # / ID. Maybe I can reference that unique field instead of creating a second number for it? But I don't know exactly how this is done.
P.S. it will also need to work for tasks that are no longer subtasks but LINKED tasks - which will happen because I would like to move subtasks into different projects.
Thank you so much in advance!