I am experiencing an issue with the application link between my Jira and Confluence instances running in Docker containers. Previously, everything was working fine, but now I'm encountering the following error in Jira:
No remote application link
We can't connect with Confluence because a reciprocal application link is missing on that server. You'll need to delete and then re-create this application link.
Steps Taken:
- Checked network connectivity between Jira and Confluence containers.
- Verified application link configuration in Jira and Confluence settings.
- Recreated the application link after deleting the existing one.
- Ensured both Docker containers are on the same network.
- Reviewed logs for both containers, but no clear indication of the issue.
Additional Information:
- Both containers were working fine before, and there were no recent changes to the configurations.
- Docker Compose is used, and both services are on the same network.
I have even tried to use https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/restore-passwords-to-recover-admin-user-rights-158390.html, but it didn't work (first I have tried using the property and after that I have even tried by the DB way - for older version, but didn't work either).
Any insights or suggestions on resolving this application link issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!