Hi, does anyone know how I can do the following?
I want to set a <Project> -> Project Settings -> Branch Restriction using the REST API.
The rest API documents how to set this in a Repository, but I don't see any command to set it for the Project.
Ref: How to create/edit branch restrictions in Bitbucket Cloud repositories via API | Bitbucket Cloud | Atlassian Documentation
Ref: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-branch-restrictions/#api-repositories-workspace-repo-slug-branch-restrictions-post
Hi @Edwin Chung,
Thank you for reaching out to the community.Unfortunately, we don't currently have an available REST API endpoint for branch restriction at the project level.
We do have an existing feature request for it that can be located through this link. - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-22732You can upvote and watch it for now so that you'll be notified of any updates from our team when the feature becomes available on Bitbucket Cloud.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to improve Bitbucket Cloud according to our policy on implementing new features.
Regards,Mark C
Thank you, Mark, for the reply and link to the feature request!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.