I used to get emails when a DTM was submitted but another coworker set it up on his computer and he has left the company. Now I do not get notifications at all.
@Michelle King,
Can you please provide us with a bit more details? Are you still able to sign into the system? Are you getting any notifications at all? Thanks, Kian
I can sign in when someone assigns me a DTM. I am in Safety so I need to see them as soon as they are submitted to take care of the issue in a timely manner
Do you get an email notification when they assign it to you?
Do you have access to the project settings to see who is supposed to be alerted on email creation?
I do get an email. I do not know if I have access to project settings. How do I find out?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.