I am trying to set up ssh keys for my pipeline. I am trying to send files of the artifacts of my build step to an embedded device using scp deploy pipe. I generated the ssh key in the repository settings and copied the public key into the authorized_keys files of my embedded device following https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/set-up-pipelines-ssh-keys-on-windows/. However when i try to fetch the known host finger print (using the embedded device's ip address), it loads for a moment and nothing happens. There is no error message or any fingerprint fetched. The scp deployment pipe also fails because host key verification failed. I am relatively new to pipelines and ssh so i am quite lost as to what went wrong.
G'day @Daniel Chua
Welcome to the community!
If your server is behind a firewall, it's recommended to ensure it's reachable by Bitbucket. You can whitelist Bitbucket's IP addresses in your firewall settings. Here's the list of IP addresses you should be considering:
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall/
Regards,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.