I have apache poi libraries installed in my scriptrunner Jira to access excel files.However I wanted to generate a graph in Scriprunner in Jira.Will this work https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.15/docs/libs/gelly/graph_generators/if yes, what libraries I would need to add to generate a graph in Scriptrunner in Jira
Hi @Mehhss
If you intend to add an external library, you will need to do the following steps.
1. Shut down your Jira instance.
2. Add the external jar file it to the <JAVA_INSTALLATION_PATH>/lib folder and restart your Jira instance
3. Restart your Jira instance.
You will not be able to invoke the external library classes from the ScriptRunner Editors.
Thank you and Kind regards,
Ram
Hi @Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_ Thanks for your reply. In understand that if I need to use external libraries I need to add the jars under the <JAVA_INSTALLATION_PATH>/lib folder and follow the steps as mentioned above.
However, I wanted to know the libraries needed to generate graph from the excel data that can be used from Scriptrunner in jira
If you intend to Generate graphs from Excel data, you will need to use the Apache POI library.
I would also suggest looking into the Midory Jira Plugin as it works pretty well with ScriptRunner.
Hi @Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_ , I wanted to use JFreechart library from my scriptrunner(Jira Data Center).https://github.com/davetcc/groovychart -- If I have to use the below ChartBuilder library,
com.thecoderscorner.groovychart.chart.ChartBuilder
which jar file I need to use?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.