Hi everyone,As the title says, I want to embed Jira issue collector into a SharePoint site.I found two videos on YouTube. The first one does not explain anything, and the second one is too old. SharePoint has a new UI, and I cannot find the content editor. Did someone find a way to tackle this task?How to Embed a Jira Issue Collector into a SharePoint Online Site (Classic Experience) (youtube.com)SharePoint 2019 Jira Issue Collector SPFx Web Part (youtube.com)
Hi Ben,
The method has not changed on the Jira side, you just need to find the new way to inject javascript on the Sharepoint side.
Last time I did it, I had to work with https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/spfx/sharepoint-framework-overview
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- "you just need to find the new way to inject javascript on the Sharepoint side." Exactly, I cannot find the way to inject javascript on the sharepoint site. Modern sharepoint only has this option(Embed) and it does not work.
Yes, that's a Sharepoint problem, we can't help you with it, we're an Atlassian community.
I find it sad that the Atlassian community doesn't have a solution post for this. While yes, we focus on Atlassian, I'm sure we are all integrating it into other software. I am also facing the same issue and currently am unable to embed in SharePoint.
Just access the Rest API for the issue collector form and use the link on your SharePoint page.
Accessing Directly via URL:Identify Collector ID: Locate the issue collector's details page as described above. The URL of this page will contain the collectorId. For example, in a URL like http://localhost:8711/secure/ViewCollector!default.jspa?projectKey=SRS&collectorId=0a80f453, the collector ID is 0a80f453.Construct Direct URL: Use the following format to construct a direct URL to the issue collector form:http://<JIRA_BASE_URL>/rest/collectors/1.0/template/form/<collectorId>?os_authType=none#Replace <JIRA_BASE_URL> with your Jira Server's base URL and <collectorId> with the ID obtained in the previous step.
Do you know if it also works with custom template collector? When I try using a custom form, the page just shows up blank.
It doesn't work with the custom template collector. Those have to be embedded but of course my corp doesn't allow those to be run in our SharePoint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.