Hello everyone,
On my board, some issues are created that should be fixed by another team (on another board). So I am trying to create automations which can support this:
- an automation that creates a clone of an issue on board 2, if an issue is created on board 1 by a certain person
- an automation that changes the status of an issue on board 1, if the status of the issue clone on board 2 changes (specifically: if the issue on board 2 is closed)
I am trying to do the automations from board 1, because I am not an admin on board 2. But I cannot find a way to change an issue on my own board (board 1) based on a trigger from board 2. Is there any way to do this, or do I need to ask an admin of board 2 to create an automation for that?