After creating issue, when we select any issue type nor project will be selected. I have attached the screenshot.
Hi @Sudhansu Palei ,
Please check with you jira admin, whether you have create Issue permission or not?
Hi @Sudhansu Palei
Looks like you have permission to the instance but you don't have access to the project. Basic permission you must have in order to create a ticket is "Browse project" & "Create Issue" permission. Kindly check with your Project administrator or Jira administrator to get the access.
To know more about permission, kindly check - https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/permissions/overview#what-are-users-and-groups
Hope this helps!
Thanks,
Sharu
Empyra Software Solutions
Hi Sharu,
Thanks for your reply....
But I myself Jira admin I have tried in a test project. Created a issue type requirment. But when I tried to create issue type, same thing no project selected.
I am unable to select any of the projects.
I myself Jira admin I have tried also same thing. No project coming under drop down.
So, If you are a Jira admininstrator, please navigate to Settings -> Projects and check if you can view the ist of projects. If you can, kindly click on the three dots and go to project settings. From there, access project permissions and verify which project role is mapped with the browse project & create issue permissions. Grant yourself access accordingly and double-check it once more.
Empyra software solution
I able to see all the project & I have administrator privilege over all the project.So what may be other issue??
This project does not have meta data entry ---- What does this mean ??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.