I feel like in some sort of Kafkaesque situation here. I just tried logging into my Bitbucket account and receive a message saying that my account (username: perezcarballo) was deactivated.
I don’t have much other information. I last pushed changed to one of my repos recently (maybe less than two weeks ago). Hadn't needed to log in for anything. Everything seemed fine.
An email was allegedly sent explaining who to contact, or so I was told when I received the message that the account had been deactivated. But I haven’t received any such email. I was able to change the account password but that didn’t make a difference.
I looked around the forum here and found a few similar questions, and the answers all suggested creating a support ticket. Doing so however seems impossible, since it requires being logged into the account. I created a different account for that purpose, but the menu for creating a support ticket led me nowhere (either to my “account” dashboard of the newly created account or to the forum).
So here I am. Not sure anyone able to help me out is reading these, my username (in the deactivated account) is “perezcarballo”.