Bom dia!Excluí sem atenção um repositório chamado Game_001.Preciso saber como restaurar este repositório que pra mim é muito importante.
Hi @pinna001 Welcome to the community!Please follow the below document. Hope it will help!https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/reinstating-deleted-bitbucket-repositories-from-a-local-copy-1217301861.htmlRegards,Sushant Verma
My files are no longer in the local repository, they are in the repository http://pinna001@bitbucket.org/pinna001/game_001.gitUsing git branch -a I see the following:I couldn't get past that point
In the case of Bitbucket, your data is not easily accessible for restore. Although Bitbucket does an automatic backup of all repositories hosted, it does not provide restore access to users. Hence the need to back up repositories on your own without having to depend on Bitbucket support.Regards,Sushant Verma
Hello @pinna001,
I will be raising an internal ticket to assist you further with this issue,
You should soon receive an email with the link to the ticket. In case you don't receive it, please let us know so I can send you the ticket link here (only you and Atlassian staff will be able to access it).
Thank you, @pinna001!
Patrik S
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.