Hi All,
My automation Rule is not working for below mentioned scenario. Can you please help. Thanks
Whenever I create a bug:
3 subtasks should automatically create within that bug.
Welcome to the community @Uzmii !
Hi Uzmii, this is my suggestion for this rule
@Bao Truong thank alot for your timely response. I have tried your method. It creates only first subtask and does not create the 2nd and 3rd subtasks.
@Nikola Perisicthank alot for your timely response. I have tried your method. It creates only first subtask and does not create the 2nd and 3rd subtasks.
@Uzmii Can you post a screenshot of your automation rule?
@Nikola Perisic Your method works but I have got the issue. All 3 subtasks are getting created but only when I refresh the page after creating the bug. Any reason why is that happening?? thanks
So I create a bug.
Only first subtasks is visible.
When I refresh the bug. Rest of the two subtasks start appearing.
@Uzmii I believe the reason why only one sub-task is showing up on the UI is that the rule takes some time to run. When the bug was created, only the first sub-task had been created, hence only one sub-task is being displayed on the UI.
To view all the sub-tasks, you need to refresh the page. However, there is no need to worry as all the sub-tasks have been created properly and all the data has been stored correctly.
Hi Bao.. Thanks alot for your help. It worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.