Hello everyone,I was wondering which one of those marketplace apps is better for the purpose of creating complex filters and informational dashboards out of the box:1. Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214789/rich-filters-for-jira-dashboards?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
OR
2. Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220136/quick-filters-for-jira-dashboards?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
I would love an elaborate answers from personal experience, especially limitations you found P.S if you have a better app then the 2 mentioned please suggest it here
Hi, I can elaborate more later on my experience with Rich Filter, but see that Quick Filter is ONLY for the cloud.
Do you have any specific requirements you need to satisfy when looking for one of these solutions?
We are using Jira Cloud, and the requirements I need to satisfy is being able to create gadgets that shows all types of fields and not just the out of the box ones jira give you, as well as creating more complex filters with relations between issues ("Relates To...","Caused By")
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.