I created a checklist under checklist option in JIRA . Im unable to delete teh checklist. What type of access or permissions do i need to be able to edit, delete and create a checklist?
Hello @Sanobar Basha
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide a screen image showing the screen you use to create a checklist?
Can you confirm for us the type of project with which you are working? Go to the Projects menu and select View all projects. Find your project in the list and tell us what it says in the Type column for your project.
Hi Trudy, i manage multiple projects and it seems like all the projects I manage like FIN2, Finished Vehicle etc.
Your response did not address the questions I asked. Can you please provide that information?
this issue is resolved, TY
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.