I have multiple runners on two hosts. I have a pipeline with several steps. One of those steps runs several minutes and creates a lot of output (Docker build).
Runners on both hosts run the pipeline successfully according to the UI. However, if the pipeline runs on a runner of host 1, the UI shows no steps after the long running step and its related output is incomplete (cut at the end), even though "Build teardown" is shown. If the pipeline runs on a runner of host 2, the UI shows all steps of the pipeline with the related output of the command.
Besides, all steps are executed on both hosts, since the step after the long running step creates (and pushs) a new Git branch that exists after the pipeline finished. It does not matter which runner on a host is used. All runners on host 1 have the same issue. All runners run version 1.559.
I already recreated all runners. I had the same issue with older versions of the runner. I had hoped that an update of the runner version may help, but that wasn't the case.