Hi,
I'm trying to access a project with https://{domain}.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/project/{projectKey} and it doesn't find it even though it was created in Jira.
I'm provided with the API key and the project key to find it and trying to hit it in postman. The output is, "No project could be found with key '{projectKey}'", so I'm assuming it works but just can't find it?
Hey @Charles Ledda Good day!API Keys are used to access the organization data and Tokens to access data from the products to which the user has access.Basic auth requires API tokens.In Postman Authorization, use Basic Auth. For username, use your email address. For the Password, use the API Token you generated from id.atlassian.comI hope this helps
Hi Mayura, thank you for the help! What if I'm only provided with the API Token and not the username. Is it still possible to get the project ID?
Hey @Charles Ledda ,You would have to generate the API Token by logging into id.atlassian.com, and the username is essential. You might be hit with 401 unauthorized error if you provide the wrong credentials.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.