I add new project but when I try to add Task about the project I didn't find the such functionality. Insted of task i find add issue. But I didn't understand how we can add issue about project before adding task.
Please advice me.
Tanks in Advanced
It sounds like either the Task in Issue Types has been modified/deleted or the Issue Type Scheme was changed.
An issue type scheme determines which issue types will be available to a set of projects. It also allows to specify the order in which the issue types are presented in the user interface.
The JIRA Admin can verify this by going here:
https://example.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewIssueTypes.jspa
https://example.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ManageIssueTypeSchemes!default.jspa
Hope this helps!
Hi Web Test,
Tasks are Issue Types. So clickin on create new issue, and selecting Task should do it. If no Task Issue Type is available, follow Jason's comment
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.