I can no longer import an Issue csv file. There is no way to map the Issue Id, so none of the subtasks will import. I used to do this all before, using the same procedure, but the Issue Id has been removed from the list of fields to map to in the drop-down.
Note that I am using "Company Managed" project via "Project management" template.
I have chosen to map the field "Parent Id" to map to "Parent" in the drop-down list, but it gives me an error:
Issue 'Send Email' doesn't have a valid Parent selection. Issue will not be created.
CSV File:
| Summary | Issue id | Parent id | Issue Type | Components |
| Kick off meeting | 1 | | Task | Kick Off Meeting |
| IT Deliverables | 2 | | Task | IT Deliverables |
| Send Email | 3 | 1 | SubTask | Kick Off Meeting |