For Jira work management, when changing the reporter name, I am having below error message
Error message: "Reporter is not associated to the Task issue type"
Why am I getting this error message.?
What does it mean?
How can I resolve it?
Hello @Yatin Shingala
Can you provide a screen image showing the screen/form where you are trying to change the Reporter name and getting this error? Obscure confidential data and names.
I have attached a screen image. The Preeja is trying to change the name of A reporter. At the time of changing the reporter's name, getting the error message.
Is that a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information is at the bottom of the panel on the left, hidden behind the error message in the image you provided.
Is this error coming up for the logged in user for all types of issues in the project?
Does the same error come up for other users that try to change the Reporter value?
It is a team-managed project.
The error is coming for the logged user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.