TL;dr: MOVE now has a 100 page limitation, which makes shifting large hierarchies of pages difficult. Anyone got a workaround or can we get the full function back?
This past weekend, I did a migration of spaces from a legacy cloud instance to our primary instance - we've been regularly compiling all these, it's my 4th in the past 12 months. Because all the users already exist in the primary instance, and most of the legacy instances have some obsolete spaces, I've not been using the migration tools, but instead export/import of spaces - which has worked fine for what I need, but if there's a a space with the same key as the destination instance, I have to MOVE all the pages to a newly created page on the source.
And MOVE will no longer allow you to grab the top level of the hierarchy and shift it to a new location, keeping the hierarchy under it intact.
This means I have to break apart spaces to re-key them, then once migrated, break apart any space that needs to be attached to a destination space. A teammate was trying to merge some large hierarchy of pages to a different space and so far hasn't succeeded because he can't figure out where to break it apart. Doing this deconstruction/reconstruction is an absolute time suck, along with all the human error possibilities.
Can we somehow get this functionality back? Has anyone else come across this and have a workaround?