Hello, I am trying to figure out something on my Bitbucket account so I can give access to a new development team.
When I log into our account and go to People, it shows I have 5 members. One of the Members that is showing is an older developer, and I see no way to remove them.
Logically, it seemed like it would be under Manage Users. But when I go to this tab, it shows I only have 3 active users under the User groups, and the Member I wish to remove is not even listed here. Users seem to be removed from this screen, but Users do not appear to equal Members (under People it shows I have 5 members, under Users it shows I have 3). I am not a developer, so I am not a regular user of BB- I am baffled!
Does anyone know how to remove the members I no longer want to give access to? And what is the difference between Members and Users? Thanks so much for your help!