I have taken the Jira Align essentials course. How do I get to labs to practice? I have been looking all over and could not find a link to labs. How do I setup a demo account to do the Jira Align labs? Thanks.
Shaker Nelanuthala
Hi @Shaker Nelanuthala
You can use Training simulation checklistsTraining simulations, available through the checklist feature, are interactive videos that promote training, onboarding, and continued learning of Jira Align features workflows and modules. I hope it helps you!
I do not know how to get to top navigation bar. Mine does not show anything. Do you first need to register for a free version of Jira align?
https://help.jiraalign.com/hc/en-us/articles/17158556046612#dropdowns
@Shaker Nelanuthala
Due to the nature of your request, typically we would recommend you get in touch with our Sales reps. They're the best ones to review your needs and bring the right people into the conversation.
However, prior to doing so, there are a number of resources you can review in advance, and then move on with.
And then finally, you can reach out to the Sales reps we've mentioned, to request your own demo. Just visit https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align/demo, fill in the form and they'll reach out back to you.
Let us know how it goes!
Thanks you for detailed information.
We are in the process of updating the course. For now, labs won't be provided for the online version of the course. I can give you access to a VM with Jira Align and the lab instructions if you send me your email.
Thanks Jay. Please use email shaker.nel@neivix.com
I sent you another invite to CloudShare. That is the company that hosts our VMs for Jira Align student instances. You have to accept the invite before I can add you to an instance for you to do the labs. You should receive an email from CloudShare with a link to create an account. Once you've created the account, respond here and I'll assign a Jira Align instance to you.
Jay
Jay,
I did setup an account with Cloudshare, please add me to an instance. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.