Hello,
I am trying to clone the jira comments into cloned tickets using automation.
How can I achieve this?
Thanks,
Laxmi
Hi @Laxmi Acharya ,
To clone Jira comments into cloned tickets using automation, you can follow the steps outlined in the articles below:
How to copy comments from the original issue to the cloned issue
Also, if you feel my input help you please accept the answer.
Regards,Bhushan
I'm cloning a ticket but this automation doesn't seem to work. Under automation, actions logs it shows no actions performed
Hi @Laxmi Acharya
If you're struggling to get your automation to work and are willing to use a third-party app, our Deep Clone for Jira could help you clone your issues with your comments.
Deep Clone will clone comments as long as you have it checked under Clone additional fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.