Just getting started with JPD.
Pretty basic question: I want to track customer names for each idea. Don't see an existing field for this. What is the recommendation for this: labels/insights?
Thanks!
Hi @KANAV GANDHI
Jira Product Discovery (JPD) is essentially a team-managed project, and so any of the people in Creator or Admin roles can add a Select or Multi-Select custom field for something like Customer names.
There are more steps to add the field than for other types of projects; please look here for the documentation on the field management for JPD: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-product-discovery/docs/create-custom-fields/
Kind regards,Bill
Hello @KANAV GANDHI
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I don't have an answer for you, because I don't yet work with JPD.
I just wanted to make you aware that there is a Community group specifically for JPD. You might want to post your JPD questions there in the future to reach a more targeted audience.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery/gh-p/jira-product-discovery
Thank you!
Will do, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.