Hello I would like to have a custom field of Contract info shown as lables in our "tickets"/issues. When I set it up it gives me the option to set default labels. But then when I go to the board and select an issue it is not showing the default labels as options.
Hi @tomas_parizek
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you add a screenshot that includes this part of your board setting as reflected in the pic I have added below:
I need to see what you have in those highlighted areas so that I can run some tests.
Theodore
Hi Theodore, I'm having this exact issue at the moment and unable to find a solution. I would like the labels I've defined to come up as options when creating a new task within my kanban board. I've attached my screenshot, do you think you could help please?
Do you have access to automations? This is pretty easy with custom automations in Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.