Hi All,
What I'd like to achieve is a concept that enables the following:
- Internal users are created as a customer within the only JIRA service desk project
- Internal users who are a customer of JIRA service desk are also granted access to Confluence as a user (standard user group without delete permissions)
- Users only need to create an account once using the "Anyone can sign up for a customer account" option.
- 2 separate URL's will be advertised to users, 1 being IT support portal and the other for confluence KB articles, document repositories etc.
I tried using self-sign up to create a cloud account for users however, this seemed to spit them into the JIRA dashboard which I assume would be confusing to them (always safe to play against the lowest common denominator).
Perhaps I'm looking at this the wrong way however, I'd appreciate feedback on this or alternative ways people have been accomplishing a similar task.