Hi there, I am trying to apply automation to a custom field in Issues (Let say the name of this field is "Sprint #"). This "Sprint #" automation relies on another custom field, which is a date field (Let say the name of this field is "Date"). Below is the result I aim to have,
1. "Date" in an Issue is updated with a date - Dec 15, 2023
2. By reading the "Date" field, "Sprint #" automatically update a Sprint number by detecting which date range the "Date" falls into. In this case, the "Sprint #" automatically updated as "S50"
3. "Date" in another issue is updated with a date - Jan 15, 2024
4. Again, by detecting this date field, "Sprint #" automatically updated as "S51"
May I ask is that a way that I can accomplish this please? It is similar to vlookup in Excel which looking up a date range and returns a value. Thanks!