Hello,
I have some Python tests. Each test starts 3 separate threads:
1. Runs flask thread on port 500 (source API)
2. Runs Another flask thread on port 501 (destination API)
3. Third thread - starts a Python application (start "python main.py parameters" process), gathers data from source API, and writes to destination API.
After all 3 started, the test waits for a certain time/events and validates that the destination API received the correct data.
When I run tests (in any sequence) on my computer Windows, all tests, consistently pass. All ports are closed, and threads are exited.
If I run any single test on the BB pipeline - it consistently passes.
PROBLEM: If I run more than 1 test on BB pipeline, the first always passes, and the second - always fails. The fail - is that Destination API never receives the API calls from the main application. However, I do see that the calls are made, and the process acknowledges it.
Questions:
1. Is there any problem with closing/shutting down listening on ports from Python? Maybe a delayed port release?
2. Is it possible that more than 1 process listens on the same port in
3. Any other ideas, of how it's possible?