I need to get my hands on the .obr file for Jira Service Management so I can install it on a machine that does not have access to the Software Store and is not connected to the Internet
Where can I download .obr files??
Found it:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/download-archives
Hello @Richard Briggs
The download archives for Jira Service Management versions is located here:
But I don't see an obr file option there.
Yeah - I need the .obr thx
You can download the obr files from here:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213632/jira-service-management/version-history
Thanks Trudy... I got this from Atlassian:
Sarah A commented:
Hi Richard,
Hello! Sarah here from Atlassian Support. I see that you're looking for the .obr package to upgrade Jira Service Management.
Earlier today we had an outage on marketplace.atlassian.com, which is where the Jira Service Management version history is stored with the .obr packages. It is back online now, and you can find the JSM packages here:
Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with!
Tried downloading the .obr file from here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213632/jira-service-management/version-history
Download fails for every version I tried either via browser or curl. Is the marketplace still having issues?
It's working as of 30SEP2024 - just downloaded one. If you are connected to a corporate network or a VPN, your company may block .obr downloads. Try when not connected to company network or VPN.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.