When we create an issue with images or other attachments in it, it will automatically create a comment with all the attachments and images in it.
Also when an issue is created through an email request, it adds all the images in the signature of the email as attachments, which in turn get added into a comment. This causes a lot of clutter.
Is there a feature to disable these two things, or is it possible to achieve this with automation? I have managed to automatically detect and hide the signature, but the things I mentioned above I can't seem to figure out.
I've tried creating an automation to remove the images in the attachments, which seems to work. However I've seen that any image that comes in through an email request is labled image00x.png, so if there are any images in the email before the first image of the signature they will also be deleted this way if you make the automation delete images starting with image001.png and up.
Thanks!