Since my server licenses for both Confluence and Jira are running out and can no longer be renewed I wanted to download the source for both, but the download page isn't showing me any download links even though it's still within my service period.
Hi @Thom Orahim,
Thank you for your question. There have been some similar discussions here in the Community, and here on our Developer Community.
The source code download has temporarily been removed from the site. To access this you will need to contact Atlassian support.
I hope that helps,
Charlie
Hi Thom,
My understanding is that Atlassian removed the source code access when they stopped the sale of new licences (including the ability to change the numbers of people your licence supports).
If you want the source code, you now need to get a Data-Center licence.
I thought that was for people that bought new licenses, whereas mine are a few years old and I've been renewing them in January each year.
I'm afraid they removed all the downloads of the versions they will be dropping support for next month.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.