Hi, Im trying to export a report from jira, and i need the commets for the all task that I have in a project. Because I need it to create a Minute fro the User. How can I made this? thanks.
Hi @Lorena Andrade
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
What you can do is to go to filters >> search for issue >> I ude basic search for this example >> under project I selected the project that I wanted to export data.
Then you click on the export button >> select export all CSV when you open the file in excel the comments will be listed and included.
Theodore
Following the steps above, the exported CSV file will properly contain all your issue fields, including each comment made. Each comment will be mapped in a different "Comment" column in chronological order.
Please remember to accept this answer in case it helps you resolve your question as it may also help other community members in the future.
Regards,Eugenio
Thanks, but that options is not very aplicable for contruct every week a meeting minute.
did you know if it for eazyBi its possible?
thanks!
Hi,
There is a solution in eazyBI to collect the issue comments.
Please check this post on the eazyBI Community site:
https://community.eazybi.com/t/pull-in-all-comments-for-an-issue/6137
Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support
Hello,
Jira's built-in export options don’t always include comments, but you can use Skyvia (https://skyvia.com/connectors/jira) to extract tasks with all associated comments into a structured report. This allows you to generate a complete record of meeting minutes without manual copying.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.