I am no longer receiving email notifications for updates/comments in pull requests. I have confirmed that my settings are correct. My coworkers aren't having the same issue. It seems like my email was added to the suppression list.
Hello @Kenny Schrock ,
thank you for reaching out to Community!
I confirmed internally that your email was added to a suppression list which was preventing you from receiving those notifications.
I went ahead and removed it from that list, so you should be receiving new emails going forward. In case you identify the emails are still not being delivered, please let us know.
Thank you, @Kenny Schrock !
Patrik S
Thanks! They are working now!
@Patrik S Even I'm facing the same issue. I have stopped receiving email notifications.
Hello @GladysA
I checked internally for the email you used to post this comment and it was not in any of our suppression lists, so you should be receiving the emails as usual.
Could you please confirm if the email where you are facing the issue is the same as the one you used to post this question?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.