Hi community,
I just needed to understand that is there any addon or viewer where i can view and review the PDF document committed without downloading on my local
G'day @SandeepSingh R
Unfortunately, we don't have an available add-on on the Marketplace to allow you to view the binary files in commit view. The only way to view them is mainly by downloading them now.
If you are interested in this feature, please provide me with a use case. I'd be happy to raise a new feature request for you.
Regards,Syahrul
I don't want to download, if i click on raw view it will get downloaded . I don't need this. I remember directly viewing the file and commenting on it
Hey @SandeepSingh R
It's possible that you're viewing files from Bitbucket Server, as Bitbucket Cloud doesn't presently have this capability.
Both products are on different platforms and don't share all the same features or behaviors, which could lead to discrepancies between them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.