Hi team,
Is it possible to add attachments to StatusPage notifications?
Thanks,
Chris
Hi @Chris Milton welcome to the Atlassian community.
I don't think, we can directly attach files to Atlassian Status page notifications.
Their are few workarounds, like:1. Proactively notifying users of downtime.2. Let end users opt-in to the subscriptions of the services they are interested in.3. Add links to relevant resources within the incident or maintenance page itself for easy access.
If you haven't already, check this official status page notifications link for helpful information.
I don't believe so. Found this question answered by Atlassian here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Statuspage-questions/Attach-files-to-scheduled-maintenance-or-incidents/qaq-p/2111786
"With the current product design, we don't have the ability to attach files to incidents or maintenance details. The best workaround to do this would be to upload the document/file to a central & accessible location and add the document/file URL in the incident/maintenance message.
Please note we do have a feature request open with our engineering team to be able to achieve this request. STATUS-75 is the feature request ID for your reference."
Thanks Kevin. Any idea how I can track the status of STATUS-75?
For some reason, Atlassian's feature requests for StatusPage are not open publicly like they are for Jira or other products. So there isn't a link to vote or follow for updates unfortunately.
Actually, just found this page - https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/STATUS/issues/STATUS-373?filter=allopenissues but I don't see STATUS-75 - looks like only Bugs are visible to the public
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.