Hello experts,
When I try to edit the "Field Editor" but it shows that I don't have permission. But I already have the "Administrator" role.
Cheers,
Zihan
Hi Zihan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share screen shots of what you are seeing?
Hi @zihan liu
I trust this message finds you well. I understand that you are experiencing difficulty editing the "Field Editor," despite having the "Administrator" role. It seems like a permission issue.
Could you please double-check the login details to ensure you are logged in with the correct account? If the problem persists, I kindly request you to share a screenshot of the error as John has requested. This will assist us in identifying and resolving the issue promptly.
Your cooperation is much appreciated, and we are here to support you in resolving this matter. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.
Thanks
Lovee Eric
Brilyant Inc
Hello John,
Here comes the screen shots.
Hello Lovee,
I think the login details is ok. Here is the screen shoot.
This is part of a marketplace app.
I have looked at the documentation and within the app permissions need to be granted to user who can use the app and which fields.
See documentation here
So if you are Jira admin, you should access the app settings and configure the permissions if not ask this to the colleague with the required permissions.
Hello Marc,
I cannot see the button "APP" if you could see my screen shoot below.
I used Field Editor | Customfield Editor for Jira - eTeamProject (ericsson.com) this page to access the JIRA
I think that you are running an on-premise installation.
Then the doc's of the app differ.
You can find the documentation here
Thanks for your guide, unfortunately I don't see any button here under JIRA ADMINISTATION.
Could you kindly advise?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.