remote: Invalid credentialsfatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org
I signed in with my Gmail, and while pushing my code bitbucket asked me to enter a password I gave my Gmail password. but it doesn't work
I recommend creating a password for the app since you sign in with your Google account.
Here are the referral links:
Create an App password
Using App passwords
Hi @ravi
It appears that you were logged in with your Gmail account. To access the Atlassian account in the app, please try using the Atlassian account password associated with your Gmail login.
Thanks
Lovee Eric
Brilyant Inc
Hi,
It seems you initially used your Gmail account to log in. To access the Atlassian account within the app, kindly use the password linked to your Gmail login for the Atlassian account. Thanks
Hi @ravi and welcome to the community!
I can confirm that Bao's reply is correct. Regardless of how you log in to the Bitbucket Cloud website from browser, when you clone, pull, or push to Bitbucket repos with basic authentication over HTTPS, you need to use
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.