Hi everyone,
I know this question has been answered over multiple posts and I have created my automation based on the solutions from those posts but it is still not working for me.
My scenario is as follows:
We have stories or tasks that were created by BA. Then we did grooming and the team created sub-tasks. Then we did sprint planning and the team estimated the subtasks and added them in the original estimate field in hours which JIRA converted to weeks/ days or left it as hours if < 8.
Now on the parent story/task when I turn on time tracking it shows the sum of all the sub-task estimates but the original estimate field of the story still shows 0.

I created the following automation rules to update this field but they still did not work:


So, can anyone guide me on what am I doing wrong here or why is the automation not working on the original estimate field of the story/task??
Thanks,
Ree